Safe Dollar has undergone more than 1 month of construction, stability and optimization. Protocol’s features are gradually recognized and enthusiastically participated by the community. The milestones gradually recorded include: TVL of the protocol is over $3.5M ; SDO is stable at the peg ; Safe Assets are very secure with high Collateral Safety Ratio ; Safe Vault is an attractive investment channel with APY up to 2.8M%; and last but not least, the Safe Lottery with the JACKPOT prize is now over $52k.
It’s time for winning the GREAT JACKPOT !!! $52k in SDO is awaiting for the lucky winner.
Motivated to bring more exposure to the community about the grand jackpot Safe Lottery, we are glad to announce a great incentive program for our community — THE RETWEEKET
- Start Date: July 20th, 2021
- End Date: July 25th, 2021
- Each valid Reply and Retweet will get a Safe Lottery ticket (Retweeket). Safe Dollar, with a dedicated marketing fund, will buy this ticket for you based on the numbers you replied on our Tweet.
- Each eligible user (followed @SafeDollarfi) will get 1 retweeket/round for FREE and stand a chance to win the GRAND JACKPOT. There is no limit to the number of rounds that the user can join.
- 300 Retweekets per round, first come first serve basis
- Program will be reviewed, optimized and extended
How does it work?
- Reply and Retweet the daily round tweet with a daily cut-off deadline at 10:00:00 UTC.
- We will consolidate all the retweets and buy tickets for the 14:00:00 UTC round.
- Winners will be announced if their tickets win the prize.
- Prize distribution will be sent the following day.
How to participate in RETWEEKET?
- Follow Twitter @SafeDollarfi
- Reply on our Tweet with 3 numbers from 01–88 and Retweet the daily round tweet
- Private message @SafeDollarfi to receive the prize
How to claim the RETWEEKET prize?
The Winners DM to @Safedollarfi via Twitter and provide:
- Your Retweet link.
- Your Wallet address.
Get your FREE RETWEEKET and win the GRAND JACKPOT !!! Good Luck
Join SafeDollar Community at: